An amazing job opportunity has arisen within the Met League for someone to take on the title of:
Met League Officials Secretary
The lucky candidate's starting duties would be to:
1) Maintain a list of willing Met League officials
2) Liase with hose club, ensure referee appointed, correct medical cover and race permit for each fixture, help fill any shortages
3) Help standardise finish area layout
4) Check details provided by host club to ensure distances are correct and start area big enough to accommodate senior men's race
5) Make sure there is a course map available at the start/finish area for each fixture.
If of interest please send your CV to...............
Ok ok A little light humour there - but seriously we do need someone to take on this role for next season. Please ask around at your club and if anyone is interested please ask them to contact me.